Articles on this Page
- 07/26/11--07:54: _Fallen Earth: Subsc...
- 07/29/11--18:05: _Fallen Earth: Log i...
- 08/09/11--06:53: _Fallen Earth: New P...
- 08/10/11--15:23: _Fallen Earth: Augus...
- 09/03/11--09:36: _Fallen Earth: Free ...
- 09/20/11--07:45: _Fallen Earth: F2P FAQ
- 09/21/11--06:53: _Fallen Earth: Secon...
- 10/04/11--07:53: _Fallen Earth: Secon...
- 10/09/11--09:26: _Fallen Earth: The F...
- 10/10/11--07:12: _Fallen Earth: Free ...
- 10/11/11--10:50: _Fallen Earth: Spike...
- 10/12/11--09:32: _Fallen Earth: On F2...
- 10/31/11--06:57: _Fallen Earth: World...
- 11/12/11--05:34: _Fallen Earth: Waste...
- 11/17/11--06:31: _Fallen Earth: Play2...
- 11/19/11--06:05: _Fallen Earth: Facti...
- 11/30/11--11:44: _Fallen Earth: Front...
- 12/01/11--12:41: _Fallen Earth: Decem...
- 12/06/11--14:25: _Fallen Earth: Video...
- 12/13/11--04:48: _Fallen Earth: Facti...
- 07/26/11--07:54: Fallen Earth: Subscriber Appreciation Gifts Incoming
- 07/29/11--18:05: Fallen Earth: Log in With Your G1 Account Now
- 08/09/11--06:53: Fallen Earth: New Patch to Include Fast Travel
- 08/10/11--15:23: Fallen Earth: August State of the Game
- 09/03/11--09:36: Fallen Earth: Free to Play Arrives October 12th
- 09/20/11--07:45: Fallen Earth: F2P FAQ
- 09/21/11--06:53: Fallen Earth: Second Anniversary & October Update News
- 10/04/11--07:53: Fallen Earth: Second Anniversary Events Detailed
- 10/09/11--09:26: Fallen Earth: The Free Apocalypse Interview
- 10/10/11--07:12: Fallen Earth: Free Version Coming October 12th
- 10/11/11--10:50: Fallen Earth: Spiked Chopper In Action
- 10/12/11--09:32: Fallen Earth: On F2P & Beyond
- 10/31/11--06:57: Fallen Earth: World Events & Faction Territory Control Detailed
- 11/12/11--05:34: Fallen Earth: Wastelanders to Try Out Faction Control
- 11/17/11--06:31: Fallen Earth: Play2Win Contest Announced
- 11/19/11--06:05: Fallen Earth: Faction Control & Thanksgiving Events
- 11/30/11--11:44: Fallen Earth: Front-Runner for the Sandbox Crown
- 12/01/11--12:41: Fallen Earth: December State of the Game Letter
- 12/06/11--14:25: Fallen Earth: Video Overview with Ripper X
- 12/13/11--04:48: Fallen Earth: Faction Control & World Events Coming Wednesday
Current subscribers to Fallen Earth will be receiving some nifty rewards for their loyalty to the game in the form of Subscriber Appreciation gifts. The dev team has both text descriptions or, for the more visual among us, a great graphic to show off what players can expect to receive.
Starting today you will be required to log into Fallen Earth with the use of your G1, GamersFirst account! If you haven't already transferred your account over, make sure you do it.
A new Fallen Earth patch is scheduled to begin deployment on Wednesday, August 10th. Among the usual bug fixes and game enhancements, the patch will include a new fast travel system. Players will be able to travel between certain 'LifeNet Pods'.
Fallen Earth's Marie Croall has released the August State of the Game letter on the game's new blog. In it, Croall talks about the upcoming "Fast Travel" patch, Fallen Earth's second anniversary, forthcoming economic changes and a teaser about a live event the team has planned for September.
GamersFirst and the Fallen Earth development team have officially unveiled several key components of the free to play iteration of the game. First off the bat is the announcement that Fallen Earth's free to play version will launch on October 12th.
The Fallen Earth blog has been updated with a new FAQ surrounding the game's conversion to free to play.
Fallen Earth's Marie Croall has posted the latest State of the Game letter on the new FE blog. The letter discusses upcoming events surrounding Fallen Earth's second anniversary as well as gives a peek ahead to Economic changes coming.
The Fallen Earth blog has been updated with information about upcoming events to be held in celebration of the game's second anniversary. In addition, the team details the Economy Patch that will be deployed soon.
With Fallen Earth poised on the edge of a new life as a free to play MMO, Managing Editor Bill Murphy had the opportunity to speak with Associate Game Director Joseph Willmon about "The Free Apocalypse". The discussion meanders from why the F2P decision was made to the awesomeness of the Commander's Aura. Check it out!
GamersFirst has announced that Fallen Earth's transition to a free-to-play revenue model will be completed this week and that players will be able to enter the new iteration beginning Wednesday, October 12th.
The Fallen Earth and GamersFirst teams have released a new video showing off the awesome veteran's reward to be given out to active and returning players when Fallen Earth goes F2P on October 12th.
A new post has cropped up on the official Fallen Earth blog on the day the game officially launches its F2P version. Called "On F2P and Beyond", the post links to the official patch notes for today's redeployment and more.
A new Fallen Earth blog has cropped up that reveals new information about the upcoming World Events and Faction Territory Control features.
Fallen Earth players will want to set up an account on the public test server. Beginning next week, Wastelanders will have the opportunity to help the dev team test the new Faction Control System and give feedback on bugs, etc.
GamersFirst and Maingear have partnered to bring Fallen Earth players an opportunity to win real world gear through playing the game. Maingear computer parts are scattered throughout the game world for players to find and collect.
The Fallen Earth blog has been updated with information about next week's Thanksgiving events in game as well as the news that the public test server is back in business. Players logging into the PTS will be able to check out the faction control feature that is scheduled to head to live servers very soon.
In our latest review at MMORPG.com, we take a look at the post apocalyptic world of Fallen Earth. Read on to find out why it's said in the review that Fallen Earth is the "front runner for the Sandbox Crown". Be sure to leave us a comment or two when you're finished reading!
The Fallen Earth December State of the Game letter has been published on the game's official blog. In it, Marie Croall talks about what the team has been working on behind the scenes and gives a look ahead to Territory Control and more.
Ripper X gears up for Fallen Earth, a post-apocalyptic wasteland located near th Grand Canyon. Fallen Earth's gameplay features FPS/RPG, 1st/3rd person views, tons of items including improvised equipment and weapons, a variety of vehicles, a real-time crafting system, various skills and abilities, factions and tactical PvP, all existing within 1000 square kilometers of terrain based on real-world topo maps of the area. Check out Fallen Earth: Baby Steps in the Wasteland.
The Fallen Earth team has announced that the much-anticipated update that will feature world events and the new faction control system will be ready to roll out on Wednesday, December 14th.