Articles on this Page
- 09/21/11--06:53: _Fallen Earth: Secon...
- 10/04/11--07:53: _Fallen Earth: Secon...
- 10/09/11--09:26: _Fallen Earth: The F...
- 10/10/11--07:12: _Fallen Earth: Free ...
- 10/11/11--10:50: _Fallen Earth: Spike...
- 10/12/11--09:32: _Fallen Earth: On F2...
- 10/31/11--06:57: _Fallen Earth: World...
- 11/12/11--05:34: _Fallen Earth: Waste...
- 11/17/11--06:31: _Fallen Earth: Play2...
- 11/19/11--06:05: _Fallen Earth: Facti...
- 11/30/11--11:44: _Fallen Earth: Front...
- 12/01/11--12:41: _Fallen Earth: Decem...
- 12/06/11--14:25: _Fallen Earth: Video...
- 12/13/11--04:48: _Fallen Earth: Facti...
- 01/09/12--05:11: _Fallen Earth: Janua...
- 01/18/12--07:29: _Fallen Earth: v2.3 ...
- 01/21/12--06:45: _Fallen Earth: Incom...
- 02/24/12--05:17: _Fallen Earth: Now A...
- 05/11/12--09:06: _Fallen Earth: Impro...
- 05/22/12--09:32: _Fallen Earth: Globa...
- 09/12/12--06:35: _Fallen Earth: Celeb...
- 10/02/12--09:35: _Fallen Earth: Octob...
- 11/08/12--16:10: _Fallen Earth: Farms...
- 12/08/12--06:53: _Fallen Earth: Lates...
- 12/19/12--10:08: _Fallen Earth: Farms...
- 03/28/13--13:08: _Fallen Earth: Visit...
- 12/05/13--10:15: _Fallen Earth: Celeb...
- 02/18/14--01:05: _Fallen Earth: Login...
- 03/10/14--16:38: _Fallen Earth: March...
- 05/12/14--07:00: _Fallen Earth: Playe...
- 09/21/11--06:53: Fallen Earth: Second Anniversary & October Update News
- 10/04/11--07:53: Fallen Earth: Second Anniversary Events Detailed
- 10/09/11--09:26: Fallen Earth: The Free Apocalypse Interview
- 10/10/11--07:12: Fallen Earth: Free Version Coming October 12th
- 10/11/11--10:50: Fallen Earth: Spiked Chopper In Action
- 10/12/11--09:32: Fallen Earth: On F2P & Beyond
- 10/31/11--06:57: Fallen Earth: World Events & Faction Territory Control Detailed
- 11/12/11--05:34: Fallen Earth: Wastelanders to Try Out Faction Control
- 11/17/11--06:31: Fallen Earth: Play2Win Contest Announced
- 11/19/11--06:05: Fallen Earth: Faction Control & Thanksgiving Events
- 11/30/11--11:44: Fallen Earth: Front-Runner for the Sandbox Crown
- 12/01/11--12:41: Fallen Earth: December State of the Game Letter
- 12/06/11--14:25: Fallen Earth: Video Overview with Ripper X
- 12/13/11--04:48: Fallen Earth: Faction Control & World Events Coming Wednesday
- 01/09/12--05:11: Fallen Earth: January State of the Game Arrives
- 01/18/12--07:29: Fallen Earth: v2.3 Incoming
- 01/21/12--06:45: Fallen Earth: Incoming Faction Changes
- 02/24/12--05:17: Fallen Earth: Now Available On Steam
- 05/11/12--09:06: Fallen Earth: Improving the Player Experience
- 05/22/12--09:32: Fallen Earth: Global Territory Control Launched
- 09/12/12--06:35: Fallen Earth: Celebrating Three Years with G.O.R.E.
- 10/02/12--09:35: Fallen Earth: October State of the Game
- 11/08/12--16:10: Fallen Earth: Farms Incoming
- 12/08/12--06:53: Fallen Earth: Latest State of the Game Letter Published
- 12/19/12--10:08: Fallen Earth: Farms Now In Live Game
- 03/28/13--13:08: Fallen Earth: Visiting the Wasteland
- 12/05/13--10:15: Fallen Earth: Celebrating in the Wasteland
- 02/18/14--01:05: Fallen Earth: Login Server Shut Down Due to DDoS Attack
- 05/12/14--07:00: Fallen Earth: Player Created Town, The Outpost, Now on PTS
Fallen Earth's Marie Croall has posted the latest State of the Game letter on the new FE blog. The letter discusses upcoming events surrounding Fallen Earth's second anniversary as well as gives a peek ahead to Economic changes coming.
The Fallen Earth blog has been updated with information about upcoming events to be held in celebration of the game's second anniversary. In addition, the team details the Economy Patch that will be deployed soon.
With Fallen Earth poised on the edge of a new life as a free to play MMO, Managing Editor Bill Murphy had the opportunity to speak with Associate Game Director Joseph Willmon about "The Free Apocalypse". The discussion meanders from why the F2P decision was made to the awesomeness of the Commander's Aura. Check it out!
GamersFirst has announced that Fallen Earth's transition to a free-to-play revenue model will be completed this week and that players will be able to enter the new iteration beginning Wednesday, October 12th.
The Fallen Earth and GamersFirst teams have released a new video showing off the awesome veteran's reward to be given out to active and returning players when Fallen Earth goes F2P on October 12th.
A new post has cropped up on the official Fallen Earth blog on the day the game officially launches its F2P version. Called "On F2P and Beyond", the post links to the official patch notes for today's redeployment and more.
A new Fallen Earth blog has cropped up that reveals new information about the upcoming World Events and Faction Territory Control features.
Fallen Earth players will want to set up an account on the public test server. Beginning next week, Wastelanders will have the opportunity to help the dev team test the new Faction Control System and give feedback on bugs, etc.
GamersFirst and Maingear have partnered to bring Fallen Earth players an opportunity to win real world gear through playing the game. Maingear computer parts are scattered throughout the game world for players to find and collect.
The Fallen Earth blog has been updated with information about next week's Thanksgiving events in game as well as the news that the public test server is back in business. Players logging into the PTS will be able to check out the faction control feature that is scheduled to head to live servers very soon.
In our latest review at MMORPG.com, we take a look at the post apocalyptic world of Fallen Earth. Read on to find out why it's said in the review that Fallen Earth is the "front runner for the Sandbox Crown". Be sure to leave us a comment or two when you're finished reading!
The Fallen Earth December State of the Game letter has been published on the game's official blog. In it, Marie Croall talks about what the team has been working on behind the scenes and gives a look ahead to Territory Control and more.
Ripper X gears up for Fallen Earth, a post-apocalyptic wasteland located near th Grand Canyon. Fallen Earth's gameplay features FPS/RPG, 1st/3rd person views, tons of items including improvised equipment and weapons, a variety of vehicles, a real-time crafting system, various skills and abilities, factions and tactical PvP, all existing within 1000 square kilometers of terrain based on real-world topo maps of the area. Check out Fallen Earth: Baby Steps in the Wasteland.
The Fallen Earth team has announced that the much-anticipated update that will feature world events and the new faction control system will be ready to roll out on Wednesday, December 14th.
Fallen Earth's Marie Croall has posted the latest State of the Game letter on behalf of the development team. In it, she discusses several key features that the team has been working on and some things that will be coming in the future.
Fallen Earth will be taken offline later today (16:00 GMT) in order to bring the latest patch, v2.3, into the game. The new patch includes the usual bug fixes but also brings more mid-level PvE content, combat world events and treasure boxes into FE.
Marie "Aro Sei" Croall has penned a new entry on the Fallen Earth blog detailing some faction changes that will be coming into the game in the near future. The changes will be implemented mainly in the faction mechanic itself and Croall lays out the implications of the alterations.
Fallen Earth has now been released on Steam in the F2P section. Players utilizing the Steam client will receive an in-game Steam T-shirt and Gordon's Ward, items that will boost crafting and social skills. In addition, returning Steam players will receive three days of Commander Premium, the highest level of the current subscription plan.
The Fallen Earth blog has been updated with a new post outlining some of the recent changes to the overall player experience that includes things such as tooltips, skill detail pages and more. All of this is designed, according to the post, to give players more information and to make it more "accessible" to players.
GamersFirst has announced that the most ambitious content upgrade to Fallen Earth has been successfully deployed. Called "Global Territory Control", the update brings new content, updated landscapes and new player-crafted technology into the game.
The latest update to Fallen Earth has been applied to the game that brings G.O.R.E., GlobalTech Ordinance of Rapid Extermination, into the game just in time to celebrate three years. G.O.R.E. is a weapons system that promises to bring more powerful means of destruction into Fallen Earth.
The latest (and very short) Fallen Earth State of the Game letter has been published on the game's official blog. In it, players are given a rundown as to what the team has been and is currently working on: Bug fixes. In addition, there is a hint that new features will be incoming for high level players in the future.
The November edition of the Fallen Earth State of the Game letter has been published with the news that the team has been actively working on bringing the farm feature into the game. Players will be able to place farms somewhere in the game world and use them to raise organic materials such as animals and crops.
The latest Fallen Earth State of the Game letter has been published on the official blog. In it, the team discusses how the upcoming farm system will work. In addition, it is revealed that the effects revamp will kick off after the new year and a small developer/fan Q&A wraps up the letter.
Fallen Earth players with a bent for the ol' homestead will want to check into the game now that the v2.6 update has gone live. The update brings the much anticipated farming mechanic into the post apocalyptic game.
The Tourist is off again on another jaunt through an MMO of note. This time, we take a trip to the Wastelands of the Fallen Earth universe. See what The Tourist discovered and then leave your own remembrances in the comments.
The latest Fallen Earth progress report shows off some of the things that players can expect to find in the game during the holiday season. Fans can get a look at several screenshots and also get a bit of a peak at what the team will be working on next.
The Fallen Earth team has taken to Twitter to let players and fans know that the login server has been shut down due to a series of DDoS attacks. No further information has been released or any indication that servers are back up at this point. We'll keep you posted as the story develops.
The Outpost is set to bring something entirely new to Fallen Earth. The March State of the Game letter allows the team behind the town's creation to show off several interesting teaser screens and artwork. According to Marie Croall, the town will be similar to the Citadel, but larger with more robust features.
The May Producer's Letter has been published on the Fallen Earth site. In it, the news is announced that the player created town called The Outpost is now live on the public test server and that the team is actively working on stability and getting it prepped for inclusion in the full game.